Playtesters need for End of the Line: Remastered...

Mapping support for the Source engine.

Playtesters need for End of the Line: Remastered...

Post by insane3004 » 10 Dec 2016, 09:06

Here is the map if you are not aware of it...
http://www.gamemaps.com/details/16536

Been working on this one since the beginning of this year... Take much longer than I originally anticipated... But it is getting closer and closer to being called finished...

While I do have plenty of testers now... I like to try and bring in new blood with each major iteration so I can hear some new opinions on things that some of my testers are undoubtedly used to by now...
So now I ask anyone that sees this... If you are interested in playtesting this map... here is what you do...

Go to my steam profile here...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lady_Alvira/

Add me and leave a comment on my profile telling me you want to test the map... I will not accept any invites that are not accompanied with a comment either on my profile or here...
Then after that, you are free to downloaded the Testing version in my workshop* (set to friends-only)...
*Also... If you want to test with your group of friends... Let me know and I can provide a mediafire link to you for your group... Just please do not distribute it*

**Also as a side note... If I do not accept immediately... I am probably passed out from lack of sleep... So please do be patient with me their...**

How you get your feedback to me is up to you...
Some make videos... (You have my premission to make videos and stream the map... just an fyi)
Some send me zip files with pictures and a word document...
Some send it all in steam... which I'd rather you not, but it is a way...
Whatever way works best for you...

If you have any questions... Feel free to ask... I'll answer them as I see them...

---
And just a heads up with the map if you do test it...

1. It is still Beta... So things are subject to change...
2. It is also not visually finished yet... You will know what I mean when you see it...
3. The finale is rather hard right now... I tend to make things really hard and gradually scale back to it is "Fair but Hard"...
4. I am open to and will listen to any and all criticism... If something sucks I need to know... So don't sugar coat... You aren't going to hurt me...
"..."

The Neverglades
End of the Line
Haunting Grounds - Sawrunner

Return to Source SDK