I've been working on a dedicated server which I both have the hardware and connection to pull off. People can both connect and play on my server just fine, but the trouble is i get "map with no texinfo" engine error while loading up some of these maps. Correction: it seemes now as if this is something clientside, as this only now seem to randomly when I change map with the desktop server management GUI It seems as though it doesnt happen after a client restart.. This is still annoying though...
server.cfg included in quote:
hostname jejeejenz //The name of your server
sv_password "" //If you want password on server fill it inside the ""
sv_contact "" //Email that clients can contact you
hostport 27015 //The port the server is hosted
sv_lan 0 //means server runs through internet
Some of these cfg entries might not be needed, but I included this to play around and see as I didnt find any answers on this issue on google or using the search function of this forum.