Resident Evil REmastered mods for L4D2?

Have a map or mod idea? Request it here and it may be created!

Resident Evil REmastered mods for L4D2?

Post by LeonVP70 » 06 Feb 2015, 16:24

Hello :) Will anyone be making REmastered models over survivors? If so, might I personally suggest Barry over coach, Rebecca over Zoey, Chris (BSAA, RE1 & CVX) over over Louis or Francis, Jill BSAA over Ro, Richard over Ellis, and Enrico or Wesker over Bill or Francis? These are just suggestions personally but I'll take any combonation of these mods since after playing the new game they look superb. Thanks yall,
Leon

Post by LeonVP70 » 07 Feb 2015, 16:19

bump
"We're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow!" - Clinton Francis Barton

Post by LeonVP70 » 08 Feb 2015, 20:24

Anyone?
"We're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow!" - Clinton Francis Barton

Re: Resident Evil REmastered mods for L4D2?

Post by sergiomachuco » 15 Apr 2015, 03:38

My idea LeonVP70 about STARS members:

Nick group already existed but i hate Wesker and Chris and i have his 3d models links from RE1 Remake for someone to replace them and do fps arms hud icons etc.. to become 10/10 mod

for Bill group from L4D1 i have Rebecca chambers Bravo Team then ppl decide with characters should replace who i have posted that long time ago to and nobody cares.

On steam i posted to long time about STARS members and now i put about Nemesis 1º and 2º form to replace tank or Tyrant 001 from RE0 or Tyrant 002 from RE1 Remake.

Pity there is no RE modeler fan here atm because the ones were really good was Manix33 pity he is not here anymore he did GJ on other RE addons.

Post by addseo1118 » 17 May 2015, 21:19

Thanks for sharing the interesting posts.
Glad to be here. I have read good news.

Post by LeonVP70 » 29 Jul 2015, 20:53

What news would that be?

Return to Left 4 Dead 2 Requests