L4D2 experience

Talk anything about L4D / L4D2 here.

L4D2 experience

Post by fireflowers » 18 Jul 2016, 19:53

Hi everybody , today i will share some experience for play l4d2 . Ok, let's go. ( My English not good :D )
First is weapon . Weapon have many types , include ... target gun ( I like it :D ) , rifle ... . Depend on once maps, I use it with difference purpose , for example , I use target gun for maps have big area where rifle can't work good. Target gun allow me to shot in danger targets like tank, witch... You will safe if you shot them at far distance. Next is rifle , I use them when have big number zombie rush to me. It helps me wipe out them faster . However , they also quickly end bullet if you use them no reasonable. :P :P :P
Secondly , I find the way by observe zombies , how they come ? Normally, the way zombie come is the way which we need to go home. If you can't find the way , you can use my way :)) . In some case that this way not working.
Next , you should use a melee weapon to wipe out zombie . It is way to you save my resource. On the other hand, it gives me feel interested. I don't like use revolver because it no correct for me . :cry: :cry: :cry:
Finally , in final maps . stand at a high place help protect yourseft and teammate better. On the other hand, it help you evade charge and tank because they will lost many time to climb up your place. ( I hate charge :)) ) .
Ok, fine. See you in next chapter , it will tell about survive ways in l4d2 . :)) bye

Return to General Left 4 Dead 2 Discussions